Okay here to blog since I am free now. Haha.
Having Engineering Mathematics Tutorial session now at Block 56-03-08.
I have done finished my revision MOL, my tutorial on chapter 3. So here I am being free with half an hour more to go before the session ends.
Nothing much to blog lately except for the telematch on Tuesday!
Only 9 people from our class when for the fun day. Full of water and flour. So I am totally wet after playing 5 stations around the school. The stations are more or less the same as those played during the LSCT FOC. So nothing much to elaborate on. =D
Saw my cousin yesterday in school. +DDD Whee so happy! haha.
Shall look forward to the activities that I have later.
Movie: Made of honour
Dinner at Botak Jones. =DD
Felicia is no longer feeling hungry after all the starvation that she had been having for the past 5 months. I think I will be having gastric problems soon. =#
Okay laptop battery is flatting. Bye people! :)
4 more days...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment